As a Technical Support Engineer, you provide support to customers, customer support personnel, and field support staff that is focused on advanced diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging the company's products including hardware, software and multi-system/multi-vendor/multi-network interoperability issues.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Fluent in the desired language (1): Italian, Spanish, German, Hebrew
- Experience in Technical Support roles
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following protocols, applications and platforms: NFS, CIFS, SAN , iSCSI, TCP/IP and Networking, RAID, NetApp Storage System operating systems such as Data ONTAP or E-Series Operating System (EOS), DNS, NIS and AD.
Must have at least 1 or more areas of expertise such as…
· NetApp Cluster-Mode Storage Solutions and related technologies
· Data ONTAP operating system and NetApp High-Availability (HA) technology
· UNIX/Linux configuration, administration, and technical support
· Microsoft Windows environment configuration, system administration and technical support
· NAS and/or SAN storage and surrounding infrastructure
· The interoperability of enterprise applications (such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and SAP) with NetApp storage systems and solutions
· Server, and Desktop Virtualization Solutions (such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix)
· NetApp Storage Management Software Suite
· Performance issues relating to NetApp storage solutions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on Experience - €65000 base plus 8 percent bonus
- Great work environment and full training provided.
- Permanent contract directly with the client.
- Cork-based/Hybrid positions
- Career progression.
- Generous relocation package.
This client creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now and let's have a call to discuss this position further.
SQL, Database principle, query building, Networking, TCP\IP, Windows, Linux, NTP, SMTP, LDAP, SAML, Virtualization, troubleshooting, customer satisfaction/interaction, understanding of Storage concepts and infrastructure.
The key aspects however are the following:
Know Database principle, Know how to build DB basic queries. / Networking, TCP\IP, Linux, Virtualization, troubleshooting, understanding of Storage concepts and infrastructure,