Telesales Representative, Limerick
Cpl are hiring for telesales representatives to work in Virgin Media. In this role, you’ll help us provide excellent service. You’ll communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner. You will receive in-dept training, to help you get familiar on what’s needed to offer first line, and first-class sales experience to our customers.
Cpl are holding an on-site Open Evening on Wednesday the 26th of October from 5.30pm to 7.30pm in Virgin Media Ireland, LEDP, Roxboro Road, Limerick. We are hiring for a number of customer service and telesales roles. If you are interested in a role with Virgin Media please come along to our Open Evening.
Specific Duties & Tasks:
· Responsible for ensuring KPI goals are met and/or exceeded on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
· Identifying appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
· Strive towards first time resolution and take ownership of all customer requests.
· Be pro-active with customer requests in terms of follow up and escalation.
· Multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
· Attend on-going training sessions to increase product knowledge and save and sales skills.
· Demonstrate creativity and initiative to increase performance on your team.
· Demonstrate sales acumen and deliver against sales targets.
• Experience in a Contact Centre environment is desirable but not essential. We’ll help you with training and support, to get you settled.
• Comfortable talking to customers over the phone.
• You’ll enjoy it here if you’re hardworking with a can-do attitude.
• A self-starter, interested in their own development, and how we can help you get there.
• Attention to detail with high work standards.
• Ability to work independently but also engage with your team to make things better.
• Good typing and computer skills will be an advantage, but not essential.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with lots of diverse challenges and opportunities.
· Ability to collaborate with your team through weekly meetings both onsite in the office and through teams.
• Hybrid working model, currently one week remote and one week in the Limerick office.
• To support working from home, you’ll need a minimum of 5MB Broadband.
• Training and coaching will be full time in the Limerick office.
• You’ll need to be able to travel to and work from the Limerick Office in line with business needs.
• Hours are full time, 37.5 hours per week.