Test Support Engineer Job available in Galway. Our client operates a world class R&D function supporting autonomous vehicle development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of the test strategy. You will be responsible for supporting test execution and strategy including reporting. This role requires a full driving licence and is offered as a 12-month contract.
· Support test bench & vehicle testing in terms of test setup, carrying out testing and generation of test plans and reports.
· Execution of Vehicle level and Bench level testing.
· Generate test reports and KPI dashboards.
· Test driving vehicles to support validation and scene capture.
· Support the test team within the group with data analysis.
· Graduate of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
· Systems engineering experience, ideally with a minimum of 1 year experience in a Test role.
· Full EU driver’s licence
· Experience in test automation using tools such as Labview, Python, C++, Java an advantage.
· Knowledge of script languages (Python, Perl or equivalent).
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.