You will participate in time-sensitive projects collaborating with colleagues across the globe to build and maintain glossaries and tightly integrate them into the translation process. You will play a role in translating company software and handle the repository in chosen language. In addition, you will review and update current translations across the software and identify discrepancies and make the necessary updates to reconcile the data. Whilst working in a time sensitive and target driven environment, you will support our client by creating a software interface for the chosen language financial market.Reason to apply for!
- Immediate start
- Working from home until further notice
- Perm contract
- competitive perk page
- Salary : 27500 EUR /annum.
- Adapt/translate client’s financial software to chosen language.
- Understand the meaning and context of contents to be translated while making sure to preserve the original meaning.
- Quality control on contents entered onto proprietary company software.
- Identify discrepancies and make necessary updates to reconcile data.
- Build and maintain relationships with client and contributors.
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new –initiatives
- Fluent in English and native level in Turkish
- Eligible to work in Ireland (stamp 4 or EU visa)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or relevant work experience
- An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good proficiency in MS Excel is required.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact at Sukjeon.firstname.lastname@example.org .