Cpl Healthcare are excited to announce they are recruiting for the role of Volunteer Support Officer for a community based charity. Seeking to enhance their already large network of staff and volunteers, the service is now recruiting for vacancies in:
- CHO6 (Wicklow, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin South East)
- CHO7 (Kildare/West Wicklow, Dublin West, Dublin South City, Dublin South West)
- CH09 (Dublin North, Dublin North Central, Dublin North West)
This organisation supports older people to age at home by providing direct, frontline services to people aged 60 and over, through support coordination, support and befriending, housing with support, and the application of assistive technology.
This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity to join one of the most important charities in Ireland and an opportunity for the successful candidate to positively influence the lives of many older people in Ireland. You will be responsible for recruiting, training, supporting and developing Volunteers in their Befriending and Support role.
This role is 35 hours per week working Monday to Sunday (9am-5pm)on a roster basis. Regular travel and remote working is required with this role with adaptable working arrangements available to facilitate this flexibility. The successful candidate will have responsibility for all of their CHO area.
***Full clean drivers licence and use of a car is required***
To be considered for the role the following criteria must be met:
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and to resolve problems (essential).
- Previous experience in recruitment, training and engagement of staff or volunteers is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience of delivering presentations to large audiences.
- Proficient in an IT-rich environment such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM.
- Previous experience of organising and running events is desirable.
- Have the ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, discretion and respect.
- Possess strong problem solving skills and have experience of using case management systems (desirable).
Detailed JD available on application.
For further details, please contact Joanna Wator on:
t: +353 1 823 9442