My client a world leading company in medical device is seeking a Warehouse Operative for their east Galway site within their manufacturing department.
- Ensure all stock are replenished on an as needed basis to the Order Fulfillment Stations as per internal SOP.
- Ensure all Stock is identified as per internal SOP’s and FIFO system is maintained.
- Assist in performing all finished goods, raw material and consumable inventory counts as per internal procedures as requested and via cycle counts.
- Assist in maintaining control of all incoming material and related allocation of said material / documentation to relevant departments.
- Assist in maintaining control of all finished product.
- Assist in co-ordination of packaging of international shipments under direction of Logistics and Inventory Team Leader.
- Accurate maintenance of related inventory stock sheets for review for replenishment.
- Actively participate in continual improvement programs within Supply Chain.
- Generation and review of related procedures as required.
- Additional tasks as required.
- Reporting to Logistics and Inventory Team Leader.
- A valid Forklift license is preferable.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office is preferable.
Or call Megan Warr on 091507515 for a confidential conversation