The Radiography market is booming right now, and CPL Healthcare are urgently looking for a CT Radiographer to be part of an experienced team within one of our most established NHS Clients in South East London.
Our client is looking for the right CT Radiographer for this role who has previous experience and must be fully qualified to work in this position. The right individual will be required to work 9am to 5pm or the option for long days.
- Ongoing position
- CT scans
- 4 x 10 hour shifts
- £35 per hour
- NHS experience (6 months minimum)
- Full Right to work in the UK, we are unable to sponsor visas.
- HCPC Registration
Why work for CPL?
• Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
• Dedicated, experienced and friendly consultants
• Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment or help with queries
• Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button or sending your CV to DiagnosticTeam@righealthcare.co.uk.
However if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call. The best consultant to speak to about this particular vacancy is our Client Partnership Manager – Jack Pearne.
Recommend a colleague
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to CPL UK and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £300 for each referral (T&C’s apply). Just send us their name and contact details and we will do the rest!