An American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012–2021.
We are hiring for the offices in Munich, Frankfurt and Stuttgart!
We are looking for:
- Native/Fluent German speakers
- Tech support experience/education background
- We offer a fantastic suite of benefits including volunteer time off, employee appreciation days and extensive medical & wellness plans.
- Providing Technical Support via telephone, web or autosupport.
- Researching customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with the Customers with recommendations & action plans.
- Collaborating with other Technical Support Engineers who may need assistance working a case; utilise your area of expertise to help them in order to facilitate solutions and most quickly for customers.
- Escalating cases to other more senior Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of specific areas of expertise.
- Leveraging internal technical expertise, including higher-level engineers, knowledge base and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Creating new knowledge base articles to share information for reuse throughout the Technical Support Centre.
- Sharing best practices with Technical Support Center staff and learn about new technologies and complimentary storage applications.
Who we are looking for
- Native or C1/C2 level of German, fully fluent level in English
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Create new knowledge base articles and improve existing ones for reuse throughout the Technical Support Center.
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following protocols, applications and platforms: NFS, CIFS, SAN , iSCSI, TCP/IP, RAID, DNS, NIS and AD
Must have at least 1 or more areas of expertise such as:
- Data ONTAP operating system
- UNIX/Linux configuration, administration and technical support
- Microsoft Windows environment configuration, system administration and technical support
- NAS and/or SAN storage and surrounding infrastructure
- SAN storage infrastructure (Broadcom, Cisco)
- The interoperability of enterprise applications (such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and SAP) with NetApp storage systems and solutions
- Server, and Desktop Virtualization Solutions (such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Expertise in one or more cloud solutions is a plus: AWS Cloud solutions, Google Cloud solutions, Azure Cloud solutions, Cloud orchestration (K8s)
Contract: Permanent and directly contract
Schedule: Mon - Fri - shifts could be between 7am and 7pm
Location: You can choose between Munich, Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Hybrid model (once a week in the office, for a team meeting)
Relocation: Generous relocation support included
Salary: €61-67K/year + bonus
Part of the Benefits:
- Health Care
- Cycle to Work.
- Business Travel Assistance and Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 25 holidays + 5 days volunteer off + public holidays
- Relocation support
1) 2 interviews (back to back) – Tech Interview
2) Interview with the hiring manager
3) HR interview
Please apply here or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation with detailed information asap!