Location: Pharma, Dublin 22
Salary; €50,000 - €60,000 plus benefits
As an Automation Technician, you will resolve all automation issues relating to utilities plant and equipment to include; Scada/PLC - Building Management System, Qualified Building Management System, Machine Control Systems, Visual Programming Equipment working with the Maintenance and Calibration team, ensuring maximum uptime. You will also be involved in Projects and reliability
Day to Day Duties include:
· Maintenance and trouble-shooting of all automated systems
· Co-ordination and supervision of vendors and sub-contractors on site;
· Completion of all related documentation in compliance with site and regulatory rules and guidelines. Pharma industry is a highly regulated industry so experience in a similar environment is essential.
· Delivery of delegated engineering tasks in compliance with good engineering practice and all regulatory, statutory and corporate requirements
· Update stores spare lists as appropriate when required
· Keep training current in line with requirements, i.e. SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), EWI’s (Engineering Work Instructions), etc.
· When necessary review all Maintenance Task Lists, SOP’s, EWI’s, and other relevant documentation to instigate the necessary changes post review
· All work on site to be carried out in accordance with site EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) rules and guidelines.
Required Skills for the Role:
· National Craft Certificate (or equivalent) in appropriate electro-mechanical /electrical/ instrumentation discipline.
· Cert/diploma/degree (or equivalent) in appropriate electro-mechanical /electrical/ instrumentation discipline.
· Experience of SCADA / PLC
· Analogue / Digital IO systems.
· Loop checking.
· Electrical, schematic and circuit diagram reading.
· Process automation experience.
· Troubleshooting/repair of Low Voltage Electrical Systems,
· Good organisational skills
· Experience in pharmaceutical environment (Desirable)
· Good documentation skills
· Team Player
· Attention to detail
· Methodical & Analytical approach to work.
Excellent opportunity to work with global organisation in a progressive environment. Days position Monday to Friday with standard working hours. All applicants must hold valid work authorisation to work in Ireland.
Similar opportunities for Calibration and Instrumentation Technicians.
Send your CV now. Call Darina on 01 6390391 for enquiries.