Our Client is global technology company which provides the world with the most advanced IT-Financial solutions and the international projects. The company is located in 5 countries. The company's mission is offering the private customer the most advanced IT solutions.
Workplace: Warsaw (hybrid/remote work)
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Ensure that clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Attending meetings with existing clients - Letting customers know about offers, products and services
- Escalating and resolving issues raised by clients - Carrying out client satisfaction surveys
- Updating the system about clients data
- Liaising with internal departments
- Fluent Korean (min. C2);
- Fluent English (min. B2);
- Legally authorized to work in Poland (work permit, visa required);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Client Relationship/Accounts Management
- Experience in sales/customer service ? Good communication, organizational, customer-oriented skills;
- Availability to work during shift hours (8 and - 4 pm and 2 pm - 10 pm), particular weekends (10 am - 6 pm) and particular bank holidays.
- Professional trainings and possibilities of development;
- Private, medical coverage;
- Multisport cards;
- English courses;
- Massage in the office
- Free Parking;
- Working in multilingual corporate environment & great atmosphere (celebrations, events, integration trips) in a modern office.