Are you a qualified Accountant with at least 3-4+ years strong experience from the manufacturing sector who’s looking for a new challenge? Are you ambitious to kick on your career into a management role & find the opportunity blocked in your current company?
Our client, a highly successful & rapidly growing manufacturing organisation who are part of a global multinational group, are now due recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the finance team & help drive this growth. This permanent role is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious commercial focused applicants to further develop their career so if you’re interested, do apply!
As the Finance Manager, your will report directly to the CFO & in essence work as their right hand person taking on a mix of financial & management accounting duties for business units both in here in Ireland & internationally. You will be take ownership of the monthly accounts close processes, lead the 3 person finance team in their duties, prepare detailed financial reports & budgets, analyse commercial growth plans, implement new financial processes/projects, & support the wider executive team on delivering on this next phase of company growth.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- Qualified accountant with at least 3-4+ years’ experience in a similar level Financial or Management Accountant role.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
- Strong analytical, organisational & communications skills.
- Experience gained from the manufacturing industry or group/multiple business unit context would be a significant advantage.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on skills/experience but expected to be 58-68k approx. + benefits with excellent further career growth prospects on offer.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 0860279756 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com