Our Client is seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
The Role Overview:
As a Quality Evaluator, you will help ensure that a quality advertising experience is provided to millions of Internet users. You will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of clients in advertising products, helping to improve the quality of next-generation online ad targeting services.
· Evaluate ads and websites in your specialist language to identify the topic and classify accordingly.
· Improve advertising quality by identifying certain characteristics of a webpage or ad, and taking decisions on that basis.
· Fluency in English and German language
· Classification Quality Evaluators are keen to learn and have a broad range of interests.
· Ideally the candidates will demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the ability to make good judgements quickly.
· Proficient in web research.
· Ability to follow written instructions with minimal oversight.
· Good knowledge of the local internet market
· Experience in translation, localisation or interpreting is a plus, although not required.
· Highly web-savvy with exceptional Internet research skills * Knowledge of web space, particularly emerging technology, is a big advantage.
● Performance based bonus scheme
● Permanent contract
● Rewards scheme
● Private Medical Insurance
● Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks of paid Leave
● Life assurance
● Valuable training
● Career progression opportunities across the globe
Location: Eastpoint Business Park- Dublin 3
Working hours: 8:30am to 17:30 M- F
Please send your CV now to Seol.Cho@cpl.ie and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.