Cpl have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant within their growing Cork office. The role will suit an energetic, sales orientated, professional candidate who is passionate about delivery and excellence.
About Cpl Recruitment
Cpl Resources Plc. was recently acquired by OUTSOURCING Inc, a Tokyo headquartered publicly listed organisation, which has opened up a much broader delivery capability to our clients, where combined now have access to a global sourcing and delivery network of 250+ sister companies, across 39 countries, spanning 6 continents.
Duties of the role include:
· Building client relationships, business development and continuous client engagement.
· Develop job descriptions and role requirements.
· Posting roles across the different job portals.
· Sourcing talent via job portals, internal database and social medial platforms.
· Screening candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, phone screenings and video calls.
· Consulting and advising candidates and clients regarding market trends as you grow and develop within the role.
· Manage all stages of the recruitment from advertising, screening, interview preparation, organisation of interviews, feedback, offers, reference check, after care etc.
· Keep accurate and up to date records of candidates and clients.
· Maintain excellent levels of service and communication with both clients and candidates.
· Working to the highest standards of professionalism.
The ideal candidate:
· Thrives in a target driven sales environment.
· Is confident and professional.
· Enjoys sales, business development and engaging with people.
· Has an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
· Is well organised and process driven.
· Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Is a natural influencer.
· Is positive and driven.