Do you have 1+ years’ experience in sales/account management, and want to make a career progression in SaaS area?
This is the opportunity for you!
Responsible for customer facing conversations and negotiations relating to renewing, up-selling, and
closing SaaS license contracts for a pool of accounts. This role is a floating resource, available for
Renewal Managers to engage as needed in escalated renewal situations, and will also support the Team Lead in process reviews and compliance.
The office is based in Cork however you could work remotely anywhere in Ireland for this opportunity.
Role: Permanent direct hired by the client, full time
Hours: 40 hours a week, Mon-Friday
Interview process: 2 rounds of interview via video call
Salary: 38-40K/year +bonus
As a member of the renewals team, this role:
• Increases renewal sales for customer accounts (including encouraging additional products, reducing
• down sell and churn, and processing price increases)
• Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and contracts to serve as a customer resource.
• Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
• Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
• Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
• Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
And has the added ‘Lead’ responsibility of:
• Native German speaker, fluent in English
• Serving as a knowledge expert and resource to the Renewals team.
• Managing detailed customer renewal contract negotiations that are escalated.
• Resolving escalated customer issues and questions.
• Reviewing the team’s adherence to processes (specifically relating to on time renewal processing and process compliance).
• Carrying out other internal responsibilities to support the team as assigned.
Please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com for an exploratory conversation today!