Speech and Language Therapist – Dublin 8
Speech and Language Therapist – Paediatric Post – Rialto, Dublin 8
Speech and Language Therapist, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for a new opportunity based in Rialto Primary Care Centre, Dublin 8.
The role will be offered on a temporary basis, covering a 5-month vacancy.
· Work as part of a Primary Healthcare multi-disciplinary team to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to children and adolescents with a range of conditions
· Complete assessment and intervention with clients in a primary care setting
· A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
· Experience working in a similar setting
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity to start in or further develop your experience working in a paediatric setting.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Jessie for more information on 087 333 2120.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs