Cpl Healthcare has an opportunity available for an experienced management professional for the role of Head of Services.
My client is an Irish NGO and registered charity that offers nationwide support to women impacted by prostitution, sex trafficking and other forms of commercial sexual exploitation. The organisation provides an extensive range of specialist, holistic support services and advocates and engages in policy work on issues related to prostitution, sex trafficking and the experiences of the women they work with.
Reporting to and deputising for the CEO, this role encompasses management and oversight of all service provision. The Head of Services will support the CEO in all planning and activity to ensure organisation structure and accountabilities are aligned with strategic and operational requirements, implementing improvements and change as required.
This is a small NGO and the successful candidate has the opportunity to make a large impact both on the service itself and the women it supports. The role is based onsite in Dublin city centre requiring significant interaction with relevant organisations.
To be considered for the role the following criteria are required:
· A relevant 3rd level qualification in the Human Services Sector e.g., Social Work/Care, Psychology, Nursing, Counselling/Psychotherapy, or related field. [Essential]
· Professional management qualification. [Desirable]
· Three years + in paid management role. [Essential]
· Direct experience of case management model and trauma informed approach. [Essential]
· Experience of staff supervision and support. [Essential]
· Experience of working with marginalized and vulnerable women with complex needs. [Essential]
· Previous experience at a senior level in an NGO, in public health or social care with socially disadvantaged groups or communities. [Desirable]
· Knowledge of evidence-based interventions for women who have been sexually exploited. [Essential]
· An understanding of the exploitative nature of prostitution and its impacts on women involved. [Essential]
· Demonstrates knowledge of the commercial sex trade and the issue of human trafficking. [Essential]
Detailed job description available on application.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion on:
T: +353 21 4626138 or e:email@example.com