Social Worker Child Protection & Welfare team – West Cork
Social Worker required for locum role with Child Protection and Welfare / Assessment & intervention team based in Skibbereen, West Cork.
This role will involve travel within the West Cork region. The following positions are available:
- Full time 1 WTE
- Part time 3 days per week
· Completing comprehensive assessments, chairing multi-disciplinary professional meetings,
· Co-ordinating reunification plans with children and families.
· Court work is interviewing clients
· Direct and therapeutic work with children
· Full training will be provided
· A recognised qualification as a Social Worker with CORU registration
· Some experience working within a child and families service. University placement experience will be considered
· Excellent knowledge of legislation within the area
· Good assessment, interviewing and report writing skills
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
· Flexibility in work practice
· Access to a car and full driver’s licence is essential
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Jessie for more information on 087 333 2120.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Social Worker jobs