Permanent Recruitment Services
Overview of the position:
In response to organisational restructure and continuous growth within Permanent Recruitment Services, Servisource part of the Cpl Group, would like to appoint a Manager responsible for leading and developing permanent recruitment operations in the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will be accountable for creating new opportunities in permanent recruitment services and relationship building with current and potential clients, leading to increased sales performance and results. They will report directly to the Senior Manager for Permanent Recruitment Services and manage the activities of the existing team which will involve coaching and mentoring to manage daily and weekly activities.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
· Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships.
· Business Development - generating new business through networking opportunities, client visits, marketing and on-line social media.
· Designing clear client organisation structures while identifying key decision makers within the sector.
· Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
· Assisting the Senior Manager for Permanent Recruitment Services on strategic growth plans for the division.
· Motivating the team to reach weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets and KPI’s set out.
· Keep up to date with any legislation that may have an impact on the placement staff and adjust accordingly.
· Liaising regularly with Compliance to ensure that high levels of compliance are maintained at all times and in the event of legislation changes.
· Liaising with Centralised Recruitment Team Lead in relation to priority recruitment areas to ensure business needs are met.
· Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately.
· Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out.
· Conducting regular reports as requested.
· Previous UK based sales / recruitment experience is essential
· Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English language
· Fully proficient in IT systems
· Proven experience in managing a high-performance team and leading by example
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s
· Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
· You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
· There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
· Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
· Excellent Holiday Entitlements
· Commission and Bonus Schemes
· Flexible Working Arrangements
· Servisource monthly discounts
· Optional Pension Scheme
· Optional Health Insurance Scheme
· Christmas Savings Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Further Education Scheme
· Volunteering Time Off Scheme
· Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*