Come and join the logistic department of the multinational automotive industry operating in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Leading Road transportation tenders for EU region (FTL, LTL, GRP, Shuttle service, Premium freight) including RFQ management on & off e-bidding platforms.
- Preparing and presenting Sourcing recommendations to obtain European and Global Management approval
- Taking care about resolution claims management
- Rating and maintaining agreement creation
- Maintain YFI Road Transport terms & conditions according to business needs and market environment
- EU fuel surcharge management
- Measuring and reducing YFI CO2 foot print in Road transportation services
- Transportation savings accurate tracking and reporting
- Plan and execute Commodity Strategy development
- Support organization in winning profitable projects through logistics costing in business acquisition phase
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Logistics procurement with focus on overland transportation services
- Road freight carrier experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in a diversified global working area
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in usage of e-platforms for procurement
- Fluent in English, German language is welcomed
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
It all comes with benefits such as:
- 13th Salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Extra days off
- Lunch vouchers
- Languages courses
If this exciting opportunity sparked your interest, do not hesitate to apply here or send me your CV at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
External Job Location