Banner Mobile Image
Banner Default Image

Working in the UK

Working in the UK

CPL Healthcare will provide you with all the assistance and specialist guidance you need to work as a Healthcare professional in the UK in either a permanent or locums role. As the market leader in allied health professionals and with over 1.6 million hours of supply in 2017 to hospitals in the UK we are the go to agency to make the transition as easy as possible.

Things to do before you arrive in the UK 

Contact one of our consultants who can advise you on what jobs they have, demand, supply and give you peace of mind that you will
be placed into a role as soon as you arrive if not before. Email us on [email protected]

If you are based in Australia or New Zealand you can contact our overseas partner MediRecruit who will help you with your HCPC registration and Visas. This handy document Working in the UK from Aus or NZ gives handy tips and information.

If you are looking for a permanent opportunity in the UK visit our specialist website RIG Healthcare International to find out what exciting technology CPL Healthcare have harnessed to make your move to the UK easier.

If you are considering working in the UK, it is important that you register with your relevant professional body as soon as
possible (e.g. HCPC, RPSGB, NMC or GMC). 

Check you can acquire the correct visa to work in the UK. For up to date information visit

Search our latest jobs online and apply now, if you can secure a role whilst at home you can be eligible for expense
offsetting (ask one of our consultants for more info).

In some instances, we are able to help you secure short-term accommodation within the trust or hospital you will be working in if you have managed to complete our registration before you arrive. We aim to find you a job that is suited to your skills and in a location you are happy with. 

Our consultants will supply you with all the information as to where you need to go, what you need to provide and the correct procedures.

What are you waiting for? Get in touch today at [email protected], give us a call on +44203 701 5841 or register now to get tailored job
email alerts.

For up-to-date information on your relevant registered body and working in the UK, please visit:

The Health and Care Professions Council at

Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain at

General Medical Council at

Nursing & Midwifery Council at