Do you want to make a difference in our online community?
With 2.26 billion active users each month, it is essential that an expert team of content reviewers are in place to skillfully manage mass amounts of uploaded material daily.
- Assist client’s community and help resolve inquires;
- Investigate and resolve issues reported on client’s platform;
- Spot and scope scalable solutions to improve support of community of users;
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions;
- Escalate issues outside company policy to global team.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions and to solve problems, effective Time management and Prioritization skills, working as part of a team and consistently achieving KPIs.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, alongside cultural understanding of the market.
- Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
- Degree/1+ years professional experience preferred.
Salary: €27,000 per annum
Location: Nova Atria, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Some weekend work is also required.
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits: Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours, Health Care & Extensive Training & Development. Free access to Group Scheme website, 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Wellness Programme, Tax Saver Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch!
01 614 6180