3 months contract initially (Potential to be made perm)
20,000 per annum
A Pharmaceutical company based in Keele are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team on a three month basis. This role has the potential to be made into a permanent position.
· Ability to gown up and work in a cleanroom environment.
· Pick and pack raw materials destined for production in accordance with set standards.
· Ability to follow and adhere to written instruction, predominately picking lists.
· Ensure fully trained in all tasks that are assigned and highlight any personal training gaps.
· Operate transportation/lifting equipment as required.
· Carry out good house-keeping practices and maintain a clean and organised work area at all times.
· Report problems with quality, process, equipment or materials to the Warehouse Supervisor/Deputy.
· Comply with all policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements of Biocomposites.
· Ensure storage of raw materials and finished goods is in accordance with requirements and stock rotation is completed as necessary.
· Transfer materials between sites as required.
· Pick and pack customer shipments ready for dispatch ensuring any specific requirements are met (shrink-wrapping etc.)