Payroll Manager - Galway
Payroll Manager job available in Galway. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the ownership of the payroll process for 200+ Employees in Ireland and the UK. Our client provides renewable resource solutions and services. This role is available as a hybrid working arrangement.
- Oversee and manage the payroll team in the delivery of accurate, compliant and timely payroll payments for the UK and Ireland Businesses.
- Ensuring the payroll operation meets service standards (including SLAs) within the agreed timetable.
- Lead and Guide the payroll team: Lead all human resources initiatives; coaching and mentoring team.
- Ensuring payroll delivery complies with all national legal and fiscal requirements and that all regulatory requirements are met. All external payments and declarations to be made in line with local regulation and on time. No penalties to be levied for late or inaccurate payments.
- Ensuring compliance with requirements in relation to internationally mobile employees.
- At all times ensuring complete compliance with company and country data privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Review system level controls and reconciliations, including payroll files and gross to net calculations.
- Responsible for review and accurate provision of payroll related financial reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with ICS controls.
- Handle the payroll aspects of all external and internal audits.
- Manage tax compliance issues.
- Distribute accurate payroll service management reports for senior management and key business partners.
- Process Design: Maintain existing policies and procedures for all payroll processes.
- Manage business critical projects around Payroll function.
- Ideally 5+ years' payroll management experience
- Certified Payroll Professional accreditation preferred
- Knowledge of end-to-end payroll systems and processes; proven ability to drive payroll processes and efficiency improvements.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and basic accounting principles.
- Comfortable working in an international, complex matrix organisation
- An excellent understanding of both the UK & IRE Tax systems is essential
- Experience in taxation of internationally mobile employees, is desired but not essential.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.