Cpl is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands leading Law Firms to source an experienced Legal Secretary to join their successful team in Newry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this firm in a newly created role specialising in Conveyancing and Probate work.
About the role
As Legal Secretary you have a vital role in this team supporting a newly appointed Solicitor on a one to one basis and providing secretarial support.
Key duties will include:
· Opening, maintaining and closing files in line with the firm's own internal processes.
· Managing correspondence and responding to clients' enquiries in person, via email, or by telephone
· Oraganising diaries, scheduling appointments, and arranging meetings
· Audio typing from digital dictation.
· Applying for Property Certificates and Searches, drafting Contracts, scheduling Deeds etc.
· Use of Land Registry website
· Making and receiving phone calls and liaising with clients, other firms, banks, Land Registry etc.
· Must have strong legal secretarial experience in Conveyancing/ Probate
· Competent with the use of land registry website
· Strong Audio typing skills
· Good organisational & communication skills
What’s on offer?
· An excellent salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
· Company benefits
· Convenient City Centre office location
· An immediate start available
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl for further details!