Speech & Language Therapist – Greystones
Speech & Language Therapist – Paediatric Post – Greystones, Co. Wicklow
Speech & Language Therapist, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for a new opportunity based in Greystones, Co. Wicklow.
This area is part of Community Healthcare Network 7 which covers Bray, Greystones, NTMK and surrounding areas.
The role will be offered on a temporary basis, 6 months to begin.
· Work as part of a wider, well established multi-disciplinary team to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to children and adolescents with a range of conditions
· Complete assessment and intervention with clients in a primary care setting
· A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
· Experience working in a similar setting preferable
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
· Full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle essential
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your experience working in a paediatric setting.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to email@example.com
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs