My client who is trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international companies is seeking to hire an AVP for their Tax Compliance team located in Dublin. This career shaping role is ideal for candidates who are looking for a steppingstone from practice to industry. A fantastic opportunity to grow and learn while being part of the Tax and Compliance team.
The successful candidate will form part of a dedicated tax compliance team reporting directly to a Senior VP and have responsibility for the tax compliance obligations of a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE and Investment Undertaking Tax returns
- Coordinating relevant FATCA, CRS and Country-by-Country Reporting filing obligations
- Liaising with relevant parties to ensure tax returns are filed and tax payments are made in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with the auditors, investment managers and other transaction parties in respect of new and existing tax clients
- Liaising with Revenue for and on behalf of clients with respect to tax returns filed
- Assisting with preparation of client proposals and the on-boarding of new clients
- Assisting with billing, administration and client management
- AITI and ACA/ACCA qualified
- Ability to proactively monitor deadlines and client requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A desire to enhance technical knowledge and skills