Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
We are looking to make a key hire of a Chief Financial Officer to join our fast-growing successful company based in Dublin.
As a key member of the Leadership team, the Chief Financial Officer will assume a strategic role in the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance. Raising Finance, Strategic
The ideal candidate will currently be in a NO 1 position and will be able to demonstrate how they have operated at a strategic and operational level ideally in a fast paced or demanding environment. Ideally a strong finance & Strategic leader that has driven brands into rounds of large-scale investment with confidence. Project experience in strategy and or digital / systems transformation would be an advantage. Playing a key role in raising finance would be an advantage or a corporate finance background.
- Responsibilities: Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic & financial objectives.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive purchasing, margin and pricing strategy.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the business.
- Oversee and lead the Finance team and supporting IT infrastructure
- Develop a corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners, investors and bankers
- Oversee all legal documents
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management team so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the board
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Qualifications and Requirements:Proven experience as a CFO
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Experience in being a key player in successfully raising finance
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and SAP Business 1 or similar ERP system
- Ability to strategise and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
For more information please send an up to date CV to email@example.com