CPL have partnered with our valued client ALMAC to recruit Senior Distribution Associates within their Clinical Services Department. Almac Clinical Services currently provide services to over 600 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies worldwide including 18 of the top 20 global pharma companies and are looking to expand their workforce due to growing demand for their services. These roles will be temporary ongoing with no set end date and an opportunity for a permanent position.
Company: ALMAC Group Craigavon
Working Pattern: Continental Day Shift (Week 1 - Sun/Wed/Thurs. Week 2 - Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat. 07:00hrs to 19:00hrs
Job Title: Senior Distribution Associate
Basic Hourly Rate: £12.77 + 20% Shift Premium = £15.32 ph.
Holiday Entitlement 34 per annum
Overall Role Objective:
The post holder will be responsible for carrying out clerical duties relating to Distribution orders shipping from Craigavon or Dundalk facilities. Duties will include management of the receipt of Drug Order Forms (DOFs) and subsequent generation and/or collation and independent review of associated shipping documentation required for the effective control of material throughout the despatch and distribution process.
The ideal candidate will ensure that the duties described are completed in a timely manner, with high levels of accuracy and in accordance with GMP.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Undertake all duties in accordance with GMP and as detailed in the relevant SOPs, reporting any deviation from procedure to the Distribution Supervisor and/or Distribution Team Leader.
- Ensure that all distribution activities are completed in accordance with approved documentation to support each distribution program.
- Perform and maintain computer transactions in line with distribution and material control systems.
- Receive and print DOFs received through the Incident Monitor call tracking application and customer specific portals (as applicable).
- Schedule user expected shipment dates/requested on site dates (as applicable) in accordance with standard Distribution timelines, highlighting any urgencies to the relevant DC for follow up.
- Transcribe information provided on DOFs accurately onto COSMOS. This information may include but is not limited to - consignee details, quantities, batch information and medication ID numbers.
- Identify if specific medication numbers and/or batches and/or expiry dates have been requested and ensure that only these specific items are selected and added to the order – highlighting any discrepancies to the relevant DC and Project contact(s) for follow up.
- Prepare the associated shipping documentation required for each distribution shipment in accordance with the relevant SOPs, the protocol specific GDS, courier and customs regulations.
- Generate shipment invoices, e-Cert documents (CofO, EUR1, ATR-1 forms, etc.) and any other country specific documents/declarations (as applicable) for each shipment.
- Perform independent reviews of associated shipping documentation required for each despatch in accordance with the relevant SOPs, the protocol specific GDS, courier and customs regulations.
- Carry out administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and archiving of distribution documentation.
- 2 GSSEs (or equivalent), Grade C or above, to include Mathematics and English Language
- Previous experience of working in an administration role within a busy office environment
- Experience of using computerised systems
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of working in a warehouse or distribution environment
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £12.77 per hour
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: CS