Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with the Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda to recruit for experienced Theatre nurses. Onsite adaptation is available for NMBI DL holders.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager I, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high quality patient care working collaborator as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
To be considered for the role, the following eligibility criteria apply:
- Registered General Nurse on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland/Recent NMBI DL holder/NMBI application at EAC/EAR stage
- Minimum of 1 year’s post registration current clinical experience in theatre in a minimum 150 bed hospital.
- Recent/current Middle Eastern experience a distinct advantage
- IELTS/OET test results as per NMBI requirements and valid to late 2024 or evidence of English exam test date within 6 weeks of interview (evidence to be provided to be considered eligible for interview).
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Salary will be as per the relevant point on pay scale pending experience. Detailed job description available on request.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
t: +353 21 4626138