If you’re struggling to prepare for job interviews or not getting call backs, these 5 interview blogs should help you out.
1. The interview answer you didn’t know you’re messing up
How to answer the simple but crucial “Tell me about yourself” question in a job interview.
2. Dos & Don’ts of dressing for a job interview
There is no one rule for what you should wear to an interview, but if you’re worrying these guidelines should ease your stress.
3. How to leave a good impression at an interview
5 key things to be aware of to ensure you leave a good impression at a job interview.
4. 5 Questions to ask at a job interview
At the end of most interviews you’ll be asked if you have any questions of your own. These are some useful examples of tried and tested questions that will impress an employer.
5. What not to do at an interview
Now that you know what to wear and what to do, these are things you should always avoid.