Back to Blogs

Australian border reopens – Come and Work in the UK!

Blog Img

Recent news means COVID vaccinated Australians can leave the country with less strict quarantine requirements. This news coupled with the fact that Europe is open for travel and the UK work market is busier than ever for Radiographers, Sonographers, Mammographers & Echocardiographers due to massive back logs of patients means there is no better time to come to the UK for your 2-year Youth Mobility Scheme Visa.

Cpl UK Healthcare (formerly RIG Healthcare) are here to help you every step of the way and our job is to make sure you have continuous work when required. With almost 20 years’ experience placing Australians over here in the UK, the good news is there isn’t a NHS or private hospital we do not work with so we are the best agency to give you maximum choice during your stay. Our knowledgeable consultants understand that the UK will be your base whilst you travel Europe during your 2 years and will work around your time frames to make sure you have employment whenever needed to fund your travel and adventures! 

You can apply or a Youth Mobility Scheme Visa if you:

  • Want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years

  • Are aged 18 to 30

  • Have £2,530 in savings (Circa 4702 AUS)


Please get in touch at [email protected] and one of our knowledgeable consultants will get in touch with you around your time schedules for an informal chat on how much opportunity there is over here and how the UK market works.  ​