My client is recruiting for an Agency Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. They are partnering with their client to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more.
You will be working for a leading global professional services company based in Dublin, Ireland that is supporting a favourite social media company, well-known for their image sharing and save enabling features, drive the rollout of their unique digital marketing advertising solution to the EU Market.
- Manage a number of Digital Marketing agency accounts
- Retain and grow revenue within these accounts
- Gain an understanding of our partners business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
What we look for:
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend Norwegian language
- Digital Marketing – this will be in the form of Ad tech, Ad campaigns – optimising, creating etc.
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
What we offer:
- 2-year Fixed-term Contract(Renewable)
- Salary: 32k base + 12k Performance bonus
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities due to fast-growth and expansion
- A friendly, unique and diverse multicultural team that fosters a positive, high-performing and celebratory team environment
- A central office in Dublin, City-Centre with facilities and amenities
- Hybrid model
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. If you are interested in this role or confident to speak with me about other roles, please send me a direct email to [email protected] or apply through this link.
Why Apply Through Cpl?
- We will help you refine your search and present you with the most relevant opportunities that maybe are not advertised elsewhere.
- We will help you update your CV, prepare for job interviews and educate you on specific market insights.
- We have strong relationships with hiring managers and can get your CV in front of the right person rather than getting lost in an inbox of applications