The Clinical Nurse Lead will be responsible for the overall management of the nursing agency operations, to include conducting interviews, appraisals, and the management of complaints. In addition, they will be responsible for engaging with new clients, account management of existing clients and, where necessary, supporting the recruitment and placement of healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge, to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following;
· Generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, social media, networking and word of mouth.
· Consulting with clients to evaluate staffing requirements and specific job objectives.
· Sourcing domestic and international nursing candidates through marketing, advertising, social media etc.
· Supporting the candidate compliance process to ensure standards are fully met prior to placement.
· Managing the weekly staffing payroll process to include timesheets and ensuring Zapp is fully updated.
· Resolving invoice queries as and when they arise in collaboration with the Payroll team.
· Having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits
· Relationship building and maintaining regular contact with our clients to assist with their staffing requirements.
· Keeping abreast of regulatory updates and governance change.
· Maintaining RIQA standards including regular reviews of compliance, policies, procedures, incidents and enquiries.
· Northern Ireland Safeguarding Champion responsibilities including the ongoing development of strategy, operations and oversights in line with updates.
· Managing, leading and coaching the Recruitment Coordinator to include conducting monthly 121s, quarterly reviews, and career development conversations.
· Logging all activities on Salesforce to ensure adequate and regular updates are provided to management.
· Undertaking Zapp Superuser responsibilities such as attending team meetings, contribute to the design of training materials, testing new system developments etc.
· Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets as set out.
· Candidates must provide proof of an active NMC pin
· Prior people management experience is desirable but not a requirement
· Applicants seeking new experiences while applying their clinical skills
· Strong Written and Oral Communication with an ability to build and manage relationships with various stakeholders
· Interest in Business Development within the Social Care/Healthcare areas, full training will be provided to the successful candidate
· The ability to time-manage is a large part of this role; therefore, is its essential that applications are proficient in managing their time successfully.
· Travelling throughout the NI area is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car with full clean driver’s licence.
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
· Competitive Financial and Benefits package
· Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
· Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Career Development Progression opportunities
· Further Learning & Development opportunities
· Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*