This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Lead the Design and Monitoring of deployed clouds and internal infrastructure, automated deployment of clouds, infrastructure and alerting.
- Develop cloud-management monitoring and tools and improve all aspects of automation associated with cloud performance, scaling and availability
- Review and advance infrastructure design and consumption for efficiencies as part of broader product team design initiatives.
- Work with product development team and architecture as part of product architecture evolution and transition to microservices and containers / serverless technology.
- Work closely with Production support team on strategies to prevent / quickly address customer impacting incidents and take the lead on designing and implementing automation strategies to improve overall customer experience.
- Complex problem solving and troubleshooting
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- At least 3 years’ AWS experience
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT preferred but not essential. AWS certifications desirable.
- Essential to have experience with AWS EC2, S3, Cloudwatch and core AWS technologies
- Essential to have experience working with Terraform or similar
- Knowledge of Prometheus, python or go, and scripting
- Hands on skills with containers and / or serverless technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Fargate, EKS, Lambda) a big plus
- Any experience with other cloud providers (Azure / Google) a plus
- Passionate about automation and monitoring
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work well within a team in addition to working remotely