Customer Service Representative - Limerick.
Pension, healthcare and other benefits are available after an initial 3 month training period.
About the Role: Cpl are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to work for our client in Limerick. Due to continued growth across the business we are looking to fill a number of positions.
In this role, you’ll help to provide excellent service to customers. You’ll communicate with customers and help resolve their queries in a professional and friendly manner. You will receive in-depth training, to help you get familiar on what’s needed to offer first line, and first-class support to our customers.
The working hours for this role are full time, 37.5 hours per week.
Specific Duties & Tasks:
• Support customers by providing a great customer experience aligned to Virgin Media values.
• Engage with customers, be relentless in resolving their issue, minimising customer disruption.
• Provide proactive updates to customers where required, ensuring a great experience.
• Support business growth by upselling/cross selling as the opportunity arises.
• Work with your team to highlight any issues causing our customers un-necessary challenges.
• Take ownership of the customers journey, to provide a seamless customer experience.
• Contribute to your team and department performance through meeting your agreed weekly targets.
• Experience in a Contact Centre environment is desirable but not essential. We’ll help you with training and support, to get you settled.
• Comfortable talking to customers over the phone to resolve their queries.
• You’ll enjoy it here if you’re hardworking with a can-do attitude.
• A self-starter, interested in their own development, and how we can help you get there.
• First-class problem-solving skills, attention to detail with high work standards.
• Ability to work independently but also engage with your team to make things better.
• Good typing and computer skills will be an advantage, but not essential.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with lots of diverse challenges and opportunities.
• Ability to collaborate with your team through weekly meetings both onsite in the office and through teams.
• Hybrid working model, currently one week remote and one week in the Limerick office.
• To support working from home, you’ll need a minimum of 5MB Broadband.
• Training and coaching will be full time in the Limerick office.
• You’ll need to be able to travel to and work from the Limerick Office in line with business needs.
For more information please contact Suzanne Murphy via [email protected] or 061 208 126.