Data Engineer – With remote working options
My client are using cutting-edge technology and AI innovation to enable discovery within precision healthcare. They’re in a unique position to support biotech and pharma in the search for new drug development and better research.
With this critical phase of development, new employees will be welcomed with a challenging, flexible environment and the opportunity to be a part of an aspiring growth journey.
● 2+ years' relevant experience
● Proficiency in Python
● Experience with Amazon Web Services (E.g S3, lambda and ECS)
● Experience in development of cloud-based workflow management pipelines.
● Experience in using SQL databases.
● Experience with using docker
● Experience with software version control
● Experience working within an agile environment.
● Team player, self-motivated and strong communication skills
● Right to work in the UK or Ireland
● Experience with image processing software and digital pathology file formats.
● Experience with medical image or geospatial technologies
● Experience with MLOps technologies (DVC, MLflow)
● Experience with distributed computing, parallel computing and big data processing (dask and pyspark)
● Knowledge of OOP
● Experience in CICD (Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines, GitHub Actions)
● Experience in container orchestration technologies ( Kubernetes, Docker Swarm).
● Experience working with clinical data and workflows.
If you would like some more information on the role please contact Ciaran Graham on 07880199159 or to apply just use the link provided.