Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Our client, a Property Management Company, are looking to recruit an Energy & Sustainability Consultant with proven experience in delivering services in the sustainability arena inclusive of energy auditing, building optimisation, post occupancy evaluation, provision of technical advice, guidance in other areas of low carbon consultancy with a focus on energy efficiency and low carbon technologies.
The role requires detailed sustainability, utility management and systems experience in the property industry. The candidate should also have business development, technical management abilities and prior experience in fee generation.
The successful candidate will join a growing dynamic team, based in their Dublin head office, and the role will include travel to clients properties and offices throughout the country.
• Providing technical engineering & sustainability support to clients in a wide range of areas.
• Management of utility providers and energy procurement across their portfolio.
• Planning, completion, and write-up of operational building level environmental and energy audits.
• Managing resources, deliverables, and budgets on projects.
• Providing advice to clients and design teams on the most cost-effective and beneficial route to compliance.
• Identifying potential clients, discussing needs, and preparing bid documents.
• Client presentations, reporting and client relationship management.
• Creation & delivery of ESG Policies to Clients, including sustainability road mapping for bespoke delivery.
• Facilitating ESG workshops with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Climate adaptation / mitigation strategies.
• Be qualified to BEng or MEng level in mechanical engineering or building
services, and be certified as an Energy Manager or other equivalent certification in the energy related sector.
• Minimum 5 years experience of management with track record of delivering energy, environment, and sustainability programmes in a corporate environment.
• Understanding of and ability to apply building certification tools such as LEED, BREEAM, WELL.
• Ability to build and maintain business relationships with internal and external clients.
• Excellent report writing, presentation & communication skills.
• Experience in property and property management sector.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV or call Sandra Brennan on +353 86 6078980.