My client, a nonprofit organisation based in Dublin, are looking to hire an experienced pro active Executive Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for providing high level administration support to a Director, who leads a busy team.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Event Management - booking catering , hotels , meeting rooms for off site functions and events
- Experience in a similar position is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent understanding of computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
For more information contact Ingrid on 015005922/ [email protected]