Financial Controller (ACA, ACCA)
Full Time Permanent role.
My client a leader in the Construction Industry is looking for a fully qualified Accountant with 10 years or more industry experience, to join the company. The candidate will be reporting to the Company Directors and become an integral part of the Management Team. Knowledge of the Construction Industry essential.
- Assist and direct the finance/accounts team as appropriate
- PAYE/RCT/VAT returns including managing any issues and ensuring requirements are met
- Dealing with CRO, ensuring all returns are managed and up to date
- Presentation and participation in Monthly Management Meetings
- Account reconciliations, P35 returns, control accounts etc.
- Preparation of Audit files in addition to liaising with Auditors
- Completion of Bi-monthly VAT and Revenue Procedures/Credit control
- Budgets and monitoring of cashflows
- Preparation and submission of all RCT contractor payments through ROS
- Preparation and submission of all PAYE/VAT returns
- Responsible for all CRO returns and Corporate filings
- Dealing with Auditors and external Advisors
- Monitoring, supervising and training of direct reports
- Margin analysis on Potential Development projects
- 10+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) working with SME.
- SAGE, Bright Pay, COINS experience an advantage with a willingness to upskill on more programmes
- Good communicator and excellent analytical capabilities including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent planning capabilities with a desire for continuous improvement
- Willingness to show initiative and drive in addition to being a team player
- Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work
- Must be a strong team player
- Individual must have a positive and flexible approach and be able to use own initiative
- Problem solver, with creative ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to multi-task and delivery to time and to a high quality
- Good written, numeracy and oral skills
For more information on this role please drop me an up to date CV to email@example.com