My client that operates in the Finance and Banking industry is looking to expand their team in Brussels and are looking for a German Banking Customer Advisor! :)
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily contact with customers, by e-mail or telephone and will have to answer the questions they may have, identify their needs, or give them solutions for any problem they may have encountered.
- Know how to help them on the selection of banking products for the customer, and transfer to the necessary service when it is not your responsibility.
We will need you to have:
- Fluency in German, with good knowledge of either French, Dutch, Flemish, or English.
- Customer/client-facing experience is desired.
- Hold the FSMA certification (if you don’t have it the company will pay for your certification within the first 6 months of employment).
A few extra information:
- Salary: €2200 up to €2600/month depending on experience.
- Fully in-office position.
- 6 months to 1 year contract, renewable and potential to move to permanent (CDI) contract.
- 1 month of office training - 1 to 2 days of work from home per week
- 13th month
- Reimbursement of 75% of transport costs
And many others!
If you find yourself interested or would simply like to know more, please apply directly using the link above or directly to me at [email protected]
+353 1 947 6292