My client part of the HSE have an immediate requirement for a General Manager/ Senior Management Accountant.
This is a hybrid role- 3 days in Dublin 8 reporting to the Assistant Chief Financial Officer.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
· Month end management reporting, Forecasting, Annual Estimates processes and Budgeting cycles, by providing analysis on the performance of the Division and compliance with financial processes
· Providing intelligence and interpretations about financial analysis and performance
· Lead & finalize the Annual Estimates process, assessing funding requirements across divisions
· Ensuring a strong, integrated financial performance systems are in place which supports financial accountability.
· Manage, lead and support staff in the delivery of financial reporting processes/services to customers.
· Provide team leadership and support the development of staff.
The ideal profile will be:
· Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA , CPA
· Relevant senior post-qualification experience in a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders to include a proven track record of influencing senior stakeholders to ensure financial consequences are taken into account.
· Significant experience of forecasting, budgeting, preparation of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
· Experience of managing multiple work-streams and delivery of objectives through teamwork.
Contract Natasha Bevan today for more information or a confidential discussion.