On behalf of our client in London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 7-8a Pharmacist for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly Pharmacist who is looking to work within the community.
- Band 7-8a Pharmacist
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm
- ASAP start - 2 month contract possibility of extension
- 3 days a week, Wenesday, Thursday and Friday
- Hourly rate of £30-£35 (rate depending on experience)
22.5 hours per week. Must have at least 6 months NHS Experience, technical Services experience and Chemotherapy Screening and Cancer Clinical Ward experience would be desirable - however, not essential.
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07789 396 490 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!