Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with the HSE to recruit for experienced Psychiatry Consultants and Registrar
These roles are based throughout Ireland and in numerous subspecialties within psychiatry. Contract lengths can vary. Current specialist areas include:
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- General acute adult psychiatry
- Liaison psychiatry
You will be part of a large multidisciplinary team, delivering this essential service. There is a requirement to participate in the on-call rota. The successful candidate will be required to meet the objectives of delivering high quality Consultant led Mental Health Services and to manage and lead a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of a comprehensive psychiatric service.
To be considered eligible interested applicants are required to:
- Be registered with or in the process of registering with The Irish Medical Council. Specialist registration is essential.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in investigation, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders in own specialist area of psychiatry.
- Display evidence based clinical knowledge in making decisions regarding client care
- Demonstrate evidence of effective planning and organising skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills including: the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner; the ability to facilitate and manage groups through the learning process; the ability to give constructive feedback to encourage learning
- Demonstrate awareness and appreciation of the service user
- Demonstrate leadership and team management skills including the ability to work with multi-disciplinary team members
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
For more information contact me at [email protected]