Remote based: Long term 1-2 days Cambridge office presence
One of our leading biotech clients are in need of an experienced trial manager to join their welcoming team on an initial 12-month contract. The position will be working on a global Oncology study and involve vendor and data management.
This position will be suitable for someone with Clinical Trial Management experience across the UK or ideally the EU/Globally. Oncology experience is essential for this role.
• Support the Study Lead with various aspects of trial management and execution
• Participate in the management of clinical study sites across the UK and a selection of other countries
• Review and negotiate budgets and key contracts
• Ensure the study is completed within budget and to strict timelines
• Ensure compliance with SOP’s, ICH/GCP guidelines and all relevant regulatory bodies
• Develop and review relevant documentation such as informed consent forms and study manuals
• Assist with data collection, review as well as database lock
• CRO/vendor management
• Support internal audits and inspections
• Oncology experience is essential.
• Participated in Clinical Trial Management across the UK and ideally exposure to EU or global studies.
• Vendor management of CRO’s or worked within a CRO environment.
• Experience within a phase II or III trial
• Able to plan and execute clinical trials in line with budget, timelines, and regulations.
• Able to work independently while working remotely.
• Strong team player and communicator
If this role is of interest to you then please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.