· Use the configuration management tools and programming tools
· Providing administrative support to the Change Control Board (CCB) and Daily Commit Review (DCR) process.
· Administration of Change Requests/Problem Reports (CR/PRs) and the CM system as specified in the CMP.
· Creates Branches if necessary
· Storage, handling and delivery of configuration items
· Support verification of release package items through testing (Smoke Test)
· Generating release packages
· Support updating the release notes
· Ticket Evaluation and issue reproduction
Graduate/Diploma in Electronics, Computer Science or Software Engineering
Basic knowledge of configuration management procedure
Basic knowledge of the configuration management, baseline activities, labelling etc.
Basic knowledge of change request and problem reporting quality procedures
Basic knowledge of the used configuration management tool (e.g Git and SVN)