Technology Project Manager
My client is a global business who are expanding their Consulting practice and seeking to recruit Technology Project Managers to provide Leadership, Support and Direction for their client’s technology centric project and programmes.
By joining this team, you will be helping their clients solve a wide range of challenges - from the requirement, to overseeing large and complex technical transformation projects/programmes that truly transform their clients ways of working, As part of this growing team, you will also get to help shape the innovative culture that makes this organisation such a great place to work
This role will suit highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion for technology and making things happen.
Duties will include:
· Take end to end responsibility for the mobilisation, delivery and benefits of large scale complex strategic and/or transformative technical projects following selected Project Management Methodologies
· Plans, directs, and co-ordinates activities to deliver projects from mobilisation through to implementation by leading, directing and overseeing medium to large sized teams of project resources working across multiple workstreams
· Influences and negotiates project outcomes, often across multiple functions. Prepares and presents analysis, insights and recommendations to assist defined governance forums and senior client stakeholders with decision making
· Maintain focus so that projects deliver on key priorities and dependencies and are managed to realise business benefits to agreed timelines
· Identify and advise on project/programme level decisions that influence significant project direction and escalate decisions that cannot be resolved to the agreed governance forums
· Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, improve their IT offerings, execute on project commitments and adapt methods and practices to fit operational teams and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
· Lead Technology Consulting engagements, managing team performance and commercials including conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback for all levels of staff and managing engagement billings, and estimates to complete
What you will require:
· A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline, from a recognised third level institution
· Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2®, PMP, PMBOK, SAFe or Diploma Level in Project Management or similar discipline from a recognised third level institution or accreditation body
· At least 5 years’ experience working in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company in delivery of large-scale complex technical projects or systems integration projects or at least 7 years’ experience working for a leading company, in delivery of technical projects or systems integration projects
· Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Power & Utilities, Financial Services, Government & Public Sector, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Advanced Manufacturing / Industry 4.0
· Experience of one or more technology areas including but not limited to ERP, CRM. Digital Workplace, CX, Cloud Migration and/or integrations, Data & Analytics, RPA, Emerging Tech, IoT, Blockchain
· Experience of working in a matrix managed organisation
This role will offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. A comprehensive benefits package includes support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague for more information.