Cpl's Q3 Employment Monitorprovided someinteresting insights into the Irish employment market, including the fact that 58% of respondents are looking at how machines can fill the roles of humans!
You can read the full report below, which includes employment market analysis from Ronan Lyons, Assistant Professor in Economics at Trinity College Dublin and other findings, including:
- Accountancy, Finance & Banking sector enjoys 39% year on year growth
- 60% of companies less likely to hire a British employee following Brexit
- 4/5 employers think staff should check their work email out of hours
The information presented in the Cpl Employment Market Monitor is based on two main sources:
- Cpl's Job Index - the number of new roles by category registered with Cpl month-on-month
- Cpl's Sentiment Survey - feedback from jobseekers registered with Cpl, and employers nationwide