Cpl's Q4 2016 Employment Monitor wrapped up the year by collecting a number of interesting insights into the Irish employment market, including the fact that two-thirds of employees would be willing to take a pay cut in exchange for the freedom to work from home.
You can read the full report below, which includes employment market analysis from Ronan Lyons, Assistant Professor in Economics at Trinity College Dublin and other findings, including:
- 5 years of growth across 5 key sectors
- 1 in 2 workers feel they are in the wrong job
- Less than half are expecting a pay rise this year
The information presented in the Cpl Employment Market Monitor is based on two main sources:
- Cpl's Job Index - the number of new roles by category registered with Cpl month-on-month
- Cpl's Sentiment Survey - feedback from jobseekers registered with Cpl, and employers nationwide