Location: Munich, Germany
Worksite: Hybrid or Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace.
You are a dedicated Salesperson that is well organised, self-motivated and with a proven record of accomplishment of success in delivering against targets. You will be able to demonstrate within your current role your expertise in developing client relationships and growing accounts to realise their full potential across multiple products.
- Day to day point of contact for all customers spending over $250K USD and partner with Key Account Executives on strategic growth opportunities.
- Strategically and methodically seek out new revenue opportunities from within the existing customer portfolio.
- Drive consumption of committed deals through onboarding, mid-year check ins and new user expansion
- Identify customer intelligence from day-to-day contacts that will point Key Account Executives towards new development opportunities (custom solutions, new initiatives, etc.).
- Support and manage renewals.
- Manage all day-to-day project level discovery, quotes and negotiations on Sales or new committed deals (delegating to Customer Support Associates (CSA’s) where appropriate).
- Early understanding of new end client relationships with agencies to support more specific pitches and new contact referrals with Key Account Executives.
Who You Are:
- Solid Sales and Account Management experience within a fast-paced organisation, preferably Advertising/Media agency.
- Strong relationship building skills and experience of developing accounts to maximise revenue.
- Has demonstrated success in building business revenue within existing accounts.
- Must have effective communication and presentation skills.
- Has demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organization skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
- Fluent English and German Language skills essential for this role
In return You will get
- Career development
- Permanent contract
- Great benefits
- Salary: 48-80K Basic + Bonus
If you are interested in this or just confident to have a chat with me, please send me a direct email at [email protected] or apply through this link.
Why Apply Through Cpl?
- I will help you refine your search and present you with the most relevant opportunities that maybe are not advertised elsewhere.
- I will help you update your CV, prepare for job interviews and educate you on specific market insights.
- I have strong relationships with hiring managers and can get your CV in front of the right person rather than getting lost in an inbox of applications