My client, a leading Big 4 Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Supervisor/Team Lead to join their team in Cork City.
This team (approx. 15 administrators) provides centralised support administrative, reporting and project support to a large department of over 200 professionals.
- Salary €38-42,000 with healthcare and hybrid working model. Time in lieu for any overtime worked. Opportunity for compressed working week during the summer.
- Opportunity to participate in various automation related projects
- Strong team culture!
- Progression opportunities within the business
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the main responsibilities:
- Ensure the day-to-day running of the team and delegate tasks to ensure administration services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Act as escalation point for internal stakeholders relating to administration services
- Complete 1:1s and ensure coaching/training is given to ensure progression
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Complete reporting and administration management duties as required
- Support with interviews for any recruitment/hiring needs within the team
- Liaise with HR on any people related issues or queries
The successful candidate:
- Experience in a financial or call centre background is highly beneficial
- Experience of people management within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and confident at using various IT systems
- Great motivating skills, positive attitude and leadership abilities
- Eagerness to progress and develop